About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Leather Leaves











Shirt: Nordstrom Rack  Denim Shorts: Forever 21  Handbag: Nordstrom  Necklace: Etsy (handmade by Emily Kauffelt)  Bracelets: World Market, H&M  Watch: Michael Kors  Rings: Urban Outfitters, H&M  Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)

Photos by: Lizz Cocuzzi

So I just spent the past couple of days in Ft. Myers, Florida for a bachelorette party for one of my best friends and it was a blast!  Living in Ohio, I rarely see the sun until summer time, so it was nice to get some color (a little too much perhaps).  I needed some casual outfits for during the day and this was one of my favorite looks.  I love the boho vibe, and couldn't wait to wear this crochet top I scored at Nordstrom Rack!  I also was lucky enough to showcase a new designer Emily Kauffelt's handmade leather leaf necklace.  It is an amazing statement necklace and she has many other colors and designs on her Etsy shop.  Check out the link above!  

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is just like a princes . Looking so gorgeous in this tops. A long denim skirt will be perfect in this outfit. I love all the accessories here you have had. So lovely and nice specially the shoes and necklace . Looking so pretty is this outfit.

    ReplyDelete