About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's All in the Details









Shirt: H&M  Jeans: Old Navy  Headband: J. Crew  Clutch: Macy's  Shoes: Calvin Klein (DSW)  Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: DSW, Stella & Dot  Ring: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

Photos by: Ashley Keller

I know it has been a LONG hiatus since my last post, but what can I say that's life.  Now onto the outfit!  I really loved the texture and stud details of this top.  I just bought this from H&M, but couldn't find it on their site to add the link!  So that being said, if you like the shirt, I recommend grabbing it at your local store ASAP.  I really do believe that a great outfit is all in the details.  I love beading, threading, prints, or anything that adds a little extra punch to an otherwise normal silhouette.  I love the rocker/moto trend right now and I was trying to channel that look with this outfit.  To the zipper detail in the clutch, the spikes in the top, the spikes and safety pins in my bracelets, and the sassy snake print pumps, they all tie in with the trend.  Less sometimes can be more, but I say more is more.  I love pushing the boundaries and taking fashion risks and I think everyone should.  It's important to show your personal style, but if you have always wanted to try a trend, then I say TRY it! :)  These are my words of wisdom for the evening.  Until next time...hopefully it won't be too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment