About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Coachella Inspired



















Pictures by: Colin Michael Walsh and Kelly Nagle (me!)

On Me - Dress: Forever 21   Denim Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch (way old)   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)   Handbag: Nordstrom   Necklaces: Urban Outfitters, Stella & DotStella & Dot   Bracelets:  All Stella & Dot!  Spirit BraceletArrow BraceletRenegade Spike BraceletThe ZinniaJulep Bangles in Green and PinkVintage Twist   Watch: Michael Kors   Rings: All Stella & Dot! Suzanne Cocktail RingStarstruck Ring   Sunglasses: H&M

On Colin: - Shirt: Target  Pants: H&M   Cuff: Aldo  Sunglasses: Nordstrom   Shoes: Mike Konos (DSW)   Watch: Borrowed

So a lot of my favorite bloggers have been posting all about Coachella and how amazing it was, and their hippie inspired looks really translated into my outfits this week.  I love that booties have become year round staples.  It really makes buying decisions a lot easier :)  I fell in love with this dress from Forever, and I don't own a lot in this coral color .  This color has become a huge trend this spring.  Whenever I think tribal/boho trends, I always think of pairing turquoise jewelry.  I layered my two favorite chunky turq necklaces to make a big statement piece.  Also, the arrow necklace I have on from Stella & Dot is a perfect everyday staple that you can wear with anything.  Lastly, one basic rule to know is to throw a jean jacket over any dress to make the look more casual.  

Onto Colin's outfit, I am obsessed with Chambray shirts, and this one from Target looks very vintage because of how distressed the fabric is.  His chinos from H&M come in a multitude of colors and are very slimming.  His Mike Konos shoes are the perfect wingtips to wear with any casual outfit.  I feel like if a guy nails the right pair of shoes, than you know he has great style.   Shoes are so important to completing an outfit, and I am not just saying that because I work at a shoe company :)  Anyways, I hope you loved our joint post and thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment