About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Passion for Pink










Top: Express   Blazer: Target   Jeans: Forever 21   Handbag: Nine West (DSW)   Earrings: Stella & Dot   Necklace: Stella & Dot   Ring: Forever 21   Shoes: Shoe Carnival

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

I have been looking everywhere to find a pair of colored denim jeans that fit me well.  Look no more, because I found this fabulous hot pink pair at Forever 21.  I am going back this weekend to buy more colors!  Obviously as much as I love style and trends, it sometimes can be challenging finding things that fit and still look flattering.  I wanted to really keep this outfit fun, but still professional.  I think the sequin sleeves on the blazer keep it young and hip, but still work appropriate.  I have been waiting for some warm weather to bust out this colorblock hot pink bag from Nine West.  It is so on trend for Spring/Summer, and can be worn with outfits that are dressy or casual.  Now that I am a Stella & Dot stylist, I have been trying to adorn their jewelry with all of my outfits.  I pretty much love every piece of jewelry that Stella & Dot carries.  Visit my site at any time to buy any of these pieces (http://www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle)

Happy Weekend!  Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment