About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Life Lately via Instagram

Things have been a little busy in my life lately, so I wanted to share with you what I have been up to!  


Bday dinner with Drew at Basi Italia, one of my faves in Columbus!  Check out their website below!http://basi-italia.com/
A night at the arts :)  This was a pretty intense show, but if you are a Greenday Fan, I highly recommend.  
Going away dinner for one of my besties Brett.  He is moving to Texas!!! Cue sad face. :(
Fancy schmancy drinks at Curio in German Village.
My awesome bracelet I got as a gift from Zigi Shoes from the shoe show Magic in Vegas.
A sneak peek into one of my trunk shows for Stella & Dot.  Shop from me anytime from the website below!
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle
Girls night at Ladies 80's at Skully's!  

My cousin had her baby boy named Declan!  Isn't he adorbs???
My golden retriever pup named Max that I grew up with.  So happy I got to visit him! 
Snugs with my Khloe bear! :)
St. Patty's day celebrating with the roommate! :)
OBSESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment