About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Be Bedazzled.


So I know I have been off the grid for a lil while, but there is a good reason I promise.  I have ALWAYS loved jewelry and of course I love styling (I am dying to be the next Rachel Zoe), so I decided what a better way to meld these worlds together then by being a Stella & Dot personal stylist!!!! I had my trunk show launch party at my house last night and it was a blasty blast!  I had so much fun and am so grateful to my girls that showed up to support me on this new endeavor.  I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy some fabulous jewels so I am posting the link to shop my trunk show!  Click below and shop the new spring/summer line, it is amazing!  Another fabulous tidbit of info, half of the line is under $50!  So easy on  your wallet as well!  Happy Shopping y'all!  












No comments:

Post a Comment