About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little White Tank








Top: H&M (similar)  Jacket: Old Navy (similar)  Pants: Old Navy (similar)  Booties: Steve Madden (DSW)  Necklace: Stella & Dot  Bracelets: Stella & Dot (Renegade, Arrow, Vintage Twist, Pyramid)  Rings: Stella & Dot (StarstruckArrow)  Wristlet: Coach (similar)

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

 I love a good graphic tee to keep an outfit feeling young and fresh.  Blogger Sincerely Jules does this look so effortlessly.  I love her Celfie tee :)  I also love mixing casual and dressy pieces together like my camo jacket with this super chic statement necklace from Stella & Dot.  The mixed metals in this necklace make this necklace so versatile and what is even better is you can wear it five different ways!  Check out the link above to see all the ways you can wear it.  Now onto these these fabulous cut out booties from Steve Madden.  These cut outs are a huge new trend in footwear.  This is big trend for fall as well as carrying into Spring booties.  Alright that is it for this evening...Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. The shoes are looking so nice and stunning . I love fashionable shoes with fashionable dresses. I will also love cropped denim jacket in this outfit. The purse is also so so stylish and fashionable. And the little white tank is just awesome. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete