About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Into the Wild







Dress: Arden B. (old)  Jacket: Old Navy (similar)  Necklace: Stella & Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella & Dot (Renegade, Pyramid, Arrow)  Rings: Urban Outfitters, Stella & Dot, H&M (similar), Stella & Dot  
Belt: The Limited (similar)  Handbag: Forever 21 (similar)  Shoes: DSW (Steve Madden)

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

I feel like I wear this Army jacket all the time.  I mean look at these recent blog posts of other ways I have worn it herehere, and here.  It is just such a great layering piece with any kind of dress, skirt, tank top, etc.  So every girl should have some sort of animal print in her wardrobe.  I happen to have it in a lot of pieces.  It is a bold choice, but can be very flattering if worn correctly.  I also think  I have been in booties way more this summer than sandals.  It could be because of our less than stellar warm weather in Ohio, or because I just love the way booties make every outfit look cool.  I hope you all enjoy the start of your weekend because the last days of summer are upon us!  YOLO am I right??? :)

1 comment:

  1. The animal shade dress is looking so nice and pretty . A black skinny pants will be fabulous with it. The necklace is also looking so gorgeous and beautiful. The overall outfit is so wonderful and standard .

    ReplyDelete