About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Navy and Pink - My New Favorite Color Combo










Dress: Target  Blazer: H&M (similar)  Necklace: Stella & Dot  Clutch: The Limited (similar)  Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson  Shoes: Shoe Carnival  Bracelets: Stella & Dot (Renegade, Arrow, Spirit, Julep)  Rings: Stella & Dot (Arrow, Eden) Urban Outfitters (Love, similar)

Photos by: Tabatha Peterson

So it is official.  I can't go into Target without buying SOMETHING.  I ran in to get a card and gift and came out with that, two dresses, and a swimsuit top :)  Navy has really turned into the new black these days, and navy and pink together look amazing on everyone.  I was looking through my shoe closet trying to decide how I should pair this outfit up, and nude pumps work perfectly.  I also wanted to play off of the cuffs of the blazer.  Lastly, if you haven't been to my Stella & Dot site to check out the new fall line, than you HAVE to.  Everything on the new arrivals I am in love with.  The necklace is on backorder until September right now, but trust me, it's worth the wait.  Last, but certainly not least, I am officially an AUNT as of this weekend.  I couldn't be happier for my brother and sis in law and baby Claire is BEAUTIFUL.  Here is a sneak peak of her gorgeous face, but I will post more pics down the road!






No comments:

Post a Comment