About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Feeling Patriotic










Dress: Old Navy  Chambray Shirt: H&M  Necklace: Stella & Dot  Shoes: Mix No.6 (DSW)  Bracelets: Renegade Cluster, Pyramid Double Wrap, Vintage Twist (All Stella & Dot)  Ring: Starstruck Ring (Stella & Dot)

Photos by: Liz Kauffelt

So I know I am a day late and a dollar short, on this post, but hey I was out celebrating our freedom OK?  This 4th of July ended up being really fun.  I saw two days worth of fireworks, spent lots of time drinking and hanging with friends, and was able to wear these amazing Americana booties.  Seriously how cute are these???  Go to DSW immediately and buy them.  You won't regret it.  Oh and how can I forget that I saw a free concert by the band Chicago (my parents were jealous), and my bestie Drew did a back flip in the middle of a football field.  Well that about covers the festivities.  How was everyone else's holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment