About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Night Time Glam










Jacket: Old Navy   Top: The Limited  Skirt: ASOS  Shoes: Seychelles (DSW)  Handbag: Urban Outfitters  
Necklace: Stella & Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Ring: Stella & Dot  Bracelets: Stella & Dot (Renegade, Pyramid)

Photos by: My momma! :)

So there was a slight problem with my computer the past couple of weeks, and I was locked out :(  Unfortunately, that meant no blog posts.  But no worries, I am back in action!  These pictures are a little old, but better late than never.  I am loving that jackets are such a trend for summer, because I love layering.  The weather has been so hit and miss in Ohio lately, that the jacket has been kind of a necessity.  And if you have been following my blog, you know that anything that is shiny or glitters I want to have in my wardrobe.  And this is by far one of my favorite necklaces from Stella & Dot.  It really is so versatile and I love the thickness of it.  Check out my Stella & Dot site below for all the fabulous sales and Dot Dollars happening in June!




No comments:

Post a Comment