About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Max, My Marley in Heaven









The dog I grew up with the past 13 years of my life passed away on Sunday.  Max was the love of my life, and was the sweetest, most caring pup that ever lived.  He was scared of storms and had a love for all things food oriented, but in one word he was amazing.  These past few days have been really difficult for my family, but I know that Max is in a good place now.  I will miss him everyday.  Thanks for everyone's kind words.  I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment