About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Urban Aztec






Sweater: H&M   Dress: The Limited   Tights: The Limited   Shoes: Steve Madden (DSW)   Necklace: Borrowed from my Roomate!   Bracelets: Stella & Dot, H&M, The Limited   Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson   Handbag: Poppie Jones (DSW)  Coat: Old Navy

Photos by: Colin Michael Walsh

So snow is officially come and gone.  I am a bit behind on my posts, because these pics were taken last week when there was actually snow on the ground.  Now it is 60 degrees and well that snow is pretty much gone.  I love  mixing trends and this tribal sweater has such a funky feel to it with the bright colors, so I figured studs would play into the outfit well.  Well the Golden Globes are on, so I am gonna get my celebrity fix for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment