About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years Extravaganza 2013








   Dress: The Limited   Sequin Jacket: The Limited   Necklaces: Express   Headband: H&M   Ring: American Eagle   Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: H&M  Nailpolish: OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream

So it's 2013.  I had a pretty terrible 2012, well beyond starting this blog.  So I figure this year has to be better.  It will be better, I know it.  This year's New Years celebrating was really fun.  My best friend from high school Ann came to visit and we went and had a nice dinner at a new restaurant down here in Columbus called Manifesto Grato.  It is known as a swanky scotch bar, but they had the BEST martini I have ever had.  It was peach infused with jalapeno.  Sounds weird I know, but amazing.  Then we just had a good old house party with friends.  I feel like anymore going out on the town for New Years is just too stressful.  I end up just talking to the people I came with anyways.  Obviously, I needed the most glamorous, and sparkly outfit for the new year.  I am obsessed with this sequin jacket that I got at The Limited (and on sale no less).  I wanted to pack on the bling, so I wore two of my most flashy necklaces from Express.  Last, but not least, I had to add some sort of hair piece.  I didn't want to take it as far as a tiara, so my pearl headband was perfect to pull this elegant look together.  I hope everyone had an amazing new year, and I look forward to my second year of blogging and the adventures that lie ahead.  :)  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment