About Me

My photo
Hello Blog world! My name is Kelly and I am an aspiring fashion blogette. I currently work in the fashion industry at DSW as a Merchandiser in the capital city Columbus,OH. I am also a stylist for Stella & Dot jewels and accessories. Check out my site to purchase at www.stelladot.com/sites/kellynagle. I am a foodie,wine connoisseur, tv junkie, and am obsessed with new music and going to concerts. I danced for 18 years of my life and am dying to get back into it. That pretty much sums up my life thus far.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Inspiration


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

So it is no surprise that the holiday's bring out the glitz and glam in the girly girls of the world.  I happen to be one of those girly girls.  I wanted to put together a collection of some of my favorite holiday pieces and looks.  Be prepared for a LOT of shine.  Also, textures like tweed, leather, and fur are making big statements.  I am also still in love with oversized dress shorts (like the plaid pair above) with a pair of tights and heels for an uber trendy look.  Last, but not least scarves keep getting bigger and bigger this season.  The bigger the better really.  I am obsessed with the Pom Pom scarf above from Anthro.  So adorable.  While you are out there buying gifts for your loved ones, go ahead and feel free to treat yourself.  You deserve it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the holiday sparkle! I especially adore the pale pink dress from anhtro. So chic!

    www.thestylemoment.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! pale pink seems to be the in color this fall/winter! I just bought a rosette skirt in that color!

    ReplyDelete